We organise climbing tours and courses
and will tailor them to our customers’ needs and wishes.
If you are used to lead climbing on crags, you may be interested in taking on multi-pitch routes or traditional climbing. Or are you an experienced hiker and have seen a peak to conquer that requires ropes? We can sort most things out!
• Rock climbing, from 10-metre routes to dozens of pitches
• Mountain climbing with ropes and other necessary equipment
• With ice axes and crampons
• Can be demanding, but you don’t have to be an expert to get started.
Recommended climbing tours:
• Stetind, normal route. Full-day tour with one grade 4+ climbing leg at the end.
• Vågakallen, north face. Full-day tour with a lot of easy (grade 4+) climbing.
• Gollisegga. Ridge climbing route between two glaciers in Lyngen. Physically demanding full day’s Alpine climbing at grade 3+.
• Kuglhornet, eastern ridge. Exposed climbing tour on fine granite, grade 5+.
• Stetind: Vestveggen and Vesteggen. Demanding, long route on fine granite, grade 6.
Note: grades are on the Nordic scale.
Examples of courses:
• Traditional climbing on multi-pitch routes in Lofoten. Four days, 1–4 participants.
• Basic course in ice climbing in Lyngen. Two days, 1–6 participants.
• Safety and first aid for climbers. One day, 1–6 participants.
• Our courses can be tailored to your needs!